$125-150 45 to 60 minute sessions
Although I am no longer on insurance panels, paid directly by insurance companies, I am on a number of insurance panels as an out of network provider. This means that I will provide you with an invoice you can turn into your insurance company for reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is teletherapy included in my benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Venmo and Zelle are accepted forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session unless you have had a true emergency, see cancellation policy form.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.